Mike Martindale

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Deeper Thanks

Last night we hosted the very first "Deeper" event in the THF auditorium. One word: OUTSTANDING! I coulda easily substituted AMAZING or EXCEPTIONAL or INCREDIBLE. I'm so thankful for our prayer ministry, worship band, sound, and media folks. Those guys (and gals) continue to honor God with their ginormous talent and availability...and their desire to have God's glory reign down.

It was really fun for my wife and I because we were afforded the chance to "just be one of the peeps." Didn't have to worry about the next thing, next announcement, how I would speak in the next few minutes when I got up to share the message, etc. etc. Don't get me wrong, I love all those things, but it was great to be in a time of pure worship and prayer for the evening. We were encouraged, envigorated, and equipped for the days ahead. Thanks for the gift, from this very grateful pastor.

So what do you say, how about we do this again maybe in the Christmas season?!!

Pastor Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment