Mike Martindale

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary

It came and went quietly, overshadowed by a truly remarkable Easter Celebration. This past Sunday marked the 2 year anniversary of THF in its current location. It doesn't seem that long at all...I think several of us are still tired from all those late nights.

I remain breathless as I see and hear the amazing grace of our God in action in the lives of all the attendership at THF. I revel in the new ministries that He is beginning and of the health and growth of existing ministries. Men and woment and students are awakening to a new awareness of our Creator Savior. But more than that, they are joining Him in the work that He's doing in His world. I so grateful to be a part.

Hope we get to celebrate together this weekend at THF. See you there.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment